Today I have brought to you an amazing deal, I have ordered myself a great little deal from latest in beauty.
So What’s The Deal??
If you head over to LATEST IN BEAUTY now click here <a href=”http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=Jij/MSaml1c&offerid=414035.9&subid=0&type=4″><IMG border=”0″ alt=”latest in beauty” src= and bag yourself a complete haul of goodies. Their current deal is amazing, they are running a promotion where if you spend £24 you are getting a free box that consists of hair care products, one of which is a paul mitchell product which as we all know are amazing products, and of course can be a bit pricey so the fact that you are getting this alone as a freebie as awesome, not only will you get the paul mitchell item but you are also getting a TRESemme keratin smooth shampoo and conditioner. Their collection boxes range in price from £20 to £32. So just to clarify this what you will be getting for FREE!!
- Paul Mitchell Hair Product – I do not know what product it is from the paul mitchell range that you get, but to be honest I do not really care, most paul mitchell products are amazing and the retail price for any of their products usually start at around£18.99
- TREsemme keratin smooth shampoo – This is growing in popularity for it hair smoothing and frizz fighting properties
- TREsemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner – Also known for its smoothing and frizz fighting properties team this with the shampoo and I bet you get compliments about your hair it just one of those things you have to deal with when you have awesome hair – awesome hair days will be the norm with these products, as you can tell, I love them !!
So What Did You Buy To Receive Your Freebie?? – Here’s how to get as much bang for your buck as poss
There are a few ways you can buy items to become eligible for the free box but if you want to get as much bang for your buck as possible which is what I and my blog are all about, then this is how I bought my boxes in order to get as much items as possible.
There are a few boxes in their collection one of which looks amazing but unfortunately but not surprisingly has sold out, and it would have been my first choice and that was the “Girls Night Out Box” which consists of anything and everything you would need for a night out on the town with your besties, but as it is no longer available I won’t go in to listing the items, The price for this box was only £20.
So instead I chose the “Glamour Summer Edit” which is only £20 but is actually worth £104, and consists of the following items:
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare – This is a cream cleanser, use with the muslin cloth which is also included to lift away dead skin cells. It is said to make the skin clearer and brighter
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipcolour in HD Devotion – This colour looks great on all skin tones, this is smooth and velvety in a gel formula for longer lasting colour
- ST TROPEZ Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mist – This is a light weight formula designed to leave you looking tanned with an airbrushed effect and with no horrible smell, instead it leaves the skin smelly lovely with a fresh fragrance
- Ladival SPF 30 – everyone’s skin needs protection and that’s what you can expect from this product, Its waterproof formula protects against skin giving 4 times more protection
- WOW Mask – This is a luxury facial mask that reduces wrinkles and minimises pores leaving you with instantly younger looking skin.
- Grounded Coffee Scrub Uk, Chocolate And Orange Body Scrub – YUMMY!! How nice does this sound, This will leave your skin silky smooth it has almond oil and other ingredients that are full of anti-oxidants to protect and strengthen.
- ORIBE Dry Texturising Spray – I have never heard of this product but upon a little researxh it is popular amongst celebs, it is said to smell beautiful, and have oil absorbing properties which keeps roots lifted and locks smelly beautiful all day.
- NUXE Prodigiuex Shower Oil – Use in the shower, before tanning it has a little shimmer in it which leaves the skin with a slight glow, this smells of sweet almond, vanilla and orange blossom, Mmmmmm!!
This box is only £20 so in order to qualify for the freebie box the cheapest way to go would be to “Build Your Own Box” You can choose from a few different boxes, you can have a 3 item box for £8.99, a 6 item box for £12.99 or a 9 item box for £16.99. I went for the 3 item box. There is a variety of amazing products from tanning, make – up and body butter to fragrances and even bath salts. You just select what Items you want, I chose.
- ST TROPEZ Gradual In Shower Lotion – Now I do not know how this works but its like magic you apply in the shower to reveal a beautiful tan, amazing!!
- Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Hair Healer Leave In Conditioner – apply to damp towel dried hair for a silky smooth great hair day.
- Lipcote The Original Lipstick Sealer – Apply this on top of your fave lippie and it will make sure that is transfer resistant and stays all day.
So once you add this Build your own box to your basket you then become available for the free box. So for the price of £28.99 you get a whole range of products that are well worth over £150!!!
How Many Products!!!!!!
14 brand name products or only £28.99. And you are completely taken care of, from top to toe you can give yourself a total make over or complete pampering with this awesome customised by you for you. You won’t find that anywhere else. I just ordered mine last night so I cannot wait to do my unboxing on this when it finally arrives.
Oh and that’s not all – FREE POSTAGE AND PACKAGING TOO!!!
The offers just keep on coming as you will receive free postage and packaging with this order aswell.
Hurry before they are all gone, the “girls night out box” is already completely gone and would have been my first choice so don’t let that happen to you and click the link to be taken to their website now and claim your free mini hair care beauty box – Get yours now sweetie, before they are all gone