- Service Service is the https://annmariesblog.co.uk website operated by Annmarie’s Blog
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Annmarie’s Blog uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Any information submitted via contact forms or via the checkout process will be held on the Annmarie’s Blog data base for a certain length of time, where after it will be permanently deleted.
Contact Form Information is held for up to 30 days. We keep this information for customer service reasons only and NOT marketing purposes.
Information collected during the checkout process will be held for a longer period of time. This information will be held for 84 days. This information is held for customer services purposes, for product recommendation, for feedback, complaints, returns. It is NOT held for marketing purposes.
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Annmarie’s Blog may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Annmarie’s Blog
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Affiliate Links Disclosure
*This site contains affiliate links.*
An affiliate link is a link which directs you to a third party website. For example, when reading through an article on Annmarie’s Blog, you may come across a deal, offer or review that you wish to take advantage of. You then click on the link. This is an affiliate link. If you make a purchase from any website after clicking a link found within the articles of Annmarie’s Blog, the author (Annmarie Reddie) will receive a small commission from the retailer as a thank you for sending customers to their website. This commission is given 100% by the the retailer and does not impact your final amount, no other money/monies are added to your purchase. You only pay for the amount shown by the retailer for the product or item you are purchasing. When clicking on an affiliate link you will be redirected to the website of said company. You will also be required to checkout via the checkout process on the third parties website. As well as this disclaimer there will also an alert on each blog post where affiliate links are available. This is a written agreement between the third party website/retailer and Miss Annmarie Reddie ( the blog author) which has no impact to the shopper. If you are still unsure of what an affiliate links is then there is a full description here https://www.techopedia.com/definition/1397/affiliate-link
Replica Items Disclosure.
Within the shop section of Annmarie’s Blog there are a selection of items which are replica items. These items are bought by the blog owner (Miss Annmarie Reddie) from LFC Boutique and then sold by her via her store and other ecommerce platforms.
These items are not counterfeit, nor are they cheap knock off’s. They have been approved by the manufacturer themselves, and are 100% legal to sell and to purchase. The items are copies of certain merchandise and although the materials used are all top quality materials, they may not be the exact same materials used in the production of genuine items.
For example a replica Louis Vutton handbag has not been made with the same expensive materials as a genuine Louis Vutton Handbag. The quality of materials is still high quality, but is less expensive.
Never will an item be sold as a genuine item when it is actually a replica. This is illegal, it is dishonest and gives small business owners trying to make an honest living a bad reputation.
All necessary action has been taken to ensure that top quality products reach customers, with each customer knowing exactly what they are purchasing.
The replica items are all sold via the shop section of Annmarie’s Blog, you will not be redirected to a third party website when purchasing replica items. You will only be redirected to a third party website when the item you are purchasing is from a company which Annmarie Reddie is affiliated with. When it is an affiliation, this means that all Miss Reddie is doing is directing people to a companies website through reviews, recommendations, etc, and for that she receives a small commission which is fully paid by the company and in no way impacts the customer. For all information on affiliate links please read through this document as there is a full detailed explanation included.
When you make a purchase via the blogs store, and it is a replica item, you will pay via Paypal. You will not leave the Annmarie’s Blog website. Once Miss Reddie receive’s your order and payment she then place’s the order with her supplier. She uses the data within the payment and shipping section of the checkout process, your details are used by Miss Reddie. Miss Reddie creates the order via her supplier, there is a written agreement between Miss Reddie and her supplier that no customer details will be saved by them, or used by them in any way shape or form. If you receive any promotions etc they will come directly from Annmarie’s Blog and not any other third party.
- All replica items are clothing,handbags or footwear items only. Any cosmetics items are NOT replica’s. You will be redirected to the genuine manufacturers website to complete your purchase when purchasing any cosmetics items.
- All replica items are clearly titled as such.
- none of the replica items are affiliated with any brands.
- the design of each replica item has been inspired by the latest trends.
- All replica items have been produced using high quality materials
- LFC Boutique have assured the owner of Annmarie’s Blog (Miss Annmarie Reddie) that the manufacturers have approved each and every item, and that each and every item reaches the standards set by Trading Standards.
- Annmarie Reddie takes great pride in consumer protection and is a follower of the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI).
This site is in no way affiliated with, representing, associated or sponsored by Adidas, Air Jordan, Burberry, Chanel, Converse, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Manolo Blahnik, Nike, Prada, Timberland, Oakley or any other above mentioned name brands or their products. We do not represent our replica products to be original nor do we represent that they are exact copies. They are being sold only for novelty or educational purposes, therefore, they do not violate any copyright laws
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://annmariesblog.co.uk
- By phone number: 01577840528
- By mail: Annmarie’s Boutique, 2 Gartwhinzean Road, Powmill, Clackmannanshire, FK14 7LW